There are a variety of companies that serve different parts of London by express coach.
The Stansted bus is run by National Express and runs from Stansted Airport to Victoria Station with several stops in between including Golders Green, Baker Street and Marble Arch.
- Time: It takes 1 hour 40 minutes to Victoria Station.
- Cost: Tickets cost £10 one way and £16 return.
This company runs buses nonstop between Stansted and Victoria station in central London and they also have a route serving Liverpool Street Station.
- Time: The journey takes 70 minutes to Victoria and 55 minutes to Liverpool Street.
- Cost: Fares cost £9 one way.
The bus runs every 20 minutes at peak times and every 30 minutes for the rest of the day. The bus runs between Stansted Airport and Victoria with one stop at Baker Street. You should book as early as possible to get the cheapest fare.
- Cost: Fares start at £2 but vary according to demand.